Online registration is now closed. Please visit your campus to register.
July 31 - August 4 | Completed Grade 3, 4 or 5
Mark Your Calendars!
Don't miss the best week of the summer. Campers will enjoy swimming, lakefront activities, games, awesome worship, an elective the get to chose, and much more! Each camper is placed in a small group with other children in the same age and gender and one adult leader who will guide the group. Epic is a life-changing experience - don't miss out!
Early Rate - March 29 - June 2 - $340
Regular Rate - June 3 - July 14 - $360
Late Rate - July 15 - Event - $380
$50 non-refundable deposit will hold price and spot at camp!*
Before you register
Each camper will be able to register for two unique experiences at camp. Speak with your child before completing the registration form to find out which experiences they would like you to select:
Each camper will spend one hour each day focusing on an activity they are interested in. Campers attend the same elective every day at camp and will be assigned to one of the three top choices selected based on availability at time of registration. Activities available at Epic!
- Born to Act - Become an acting star
- Fishing - (beginning to advanced skills) - Catch an Epic fish
- Just Dance - Learn some new dance moves - hip hop, group dance & more!
- Epic Science Lab - Cool science experiments
- Lights Camera Action - Backstage pass to worship production
- Battle Zone - Laser tag, nerf guns and water gun fun!
- Craftastic! - Create something amazing
- Survivor Challenge - Ultimate team competitions
- Wilderness Survival - Learn to survive outside
- Sports - Kickball, Volleyball, Gaga ball (outdoors)
- Indoor Games - Compete in some Epic relay games
- Dude Perfect - An Epic time for just the guys
- Creative Cooking - Make some yummy treats
- Legoland - Legos, Legos, Legos
- CSI - Solve an Epic mystery!
- Trash to Treasure - Create masterpieces from everyday items
- Sign Language - Learn a new language
- Just Keep Swimming (beginner) - Learn to swim for beginners (inside)
- Epic Water Games - Pool games for experienced swimmers (outdoors)
Campers will get to choose one of three Open activity packages to participate in. They will have the opportunity to experience each of the activities in the selected passage while at camp. Activity packages cannot be combined. Please select your child's top two choices. Campers are placed in activities based on availability at the time of registration.
Open Activity Group Choices
Group A - Zipline, Nerf Guns, Movie Time)
Group B - Jumping Pillow, Craft Room, Laser Tag)
Group C - Rock Wall Climbing, Remote Control Cars, Board Games)
Rockwall - July 24 at 6:30 PM at Pier 419 Auditorium
Forney - July 21 at 12:15 in the Clubhouse
Town East - July 21 at 12:15 PM Town East Campus Room 109 (Warehouse)
Firewheel - July 24 at 7:00 PM in the Auditorium at Firewheel
Richland - July 24 at 7:00 PM in the Auditorium at Firewheel
White Rock - July 21 at 6:00 in Room 206
Please click here to download our Parent Packet!
Registrations OR Volunteer - Diane Hokanson 469-698-2336 or firstname.lastname@example.org